Front Desk Manager
- Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
- Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
- Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
- Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known to every staff member
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in Front Office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good sense of team work. Support team or other department whenever they need assistance.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Property Management System
Candidates will less experience will be considered as Assistant Front Desk Manager
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.