Assistant I.T. Manager
- Responsible for coordinating, planning and leading computer-related activities in the hotel.
- Determine IT needs and implement computer systems, networks and electronic support to fulfill the hotel’s information systems requirements.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of IT systems, networks, data security and ensure maximum system operational efficiency. (Networking – Firewall, VPN, Admin LAN, CCTV LAN, RCU LAN, Vingcard wifi, Guest wifi and Cable LAN)
- Deliver timely, reliable and quality IT solutions to meet different internal and external project needs.
- Manage IT procurements and vendor performance.
- Perform IT asset management.
- Provide technical support, telephone and onsite helpdesk services to end users on computer hardware and software.
- Design internal IT policies and guidelines.
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years’ hands-on experience in IT system maintenance. With experience in hotels’ I.T. will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of networks setup & maintenance.
- Self-motivated, responsible and with good problem solving skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as IT Manager.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only