- Direct report to the Financial Controller.
- Supervise the accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounts cashier and income audit section.
- Ensure the accuracy of fixed assets, stocks, accounts payable, prepayment and accrual records.
- Monitoring of the “Fixed Asset Register” and computation of monthly depreciation.
- F&B Costing Computation.
- Handling of Inter-company balance reconciliation.
- Preparation of accurate financial statements and management reports to management.
- Distribution of monthly management reports to respective Department Heads.
- Custody of the hotel maintenance register, monthly review of all maintenance contracts to be expired and remind and follow up with respective departments on renewal matters.
- Monthly preparation of assigned ledger accounts breakdown.
- Yearly budget preparation.
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and Chart of Accounts (Add/Delete/Amend Account Codes and Analysis Codes).
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or above.
- Previous work experience in hotel is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in computer knowledge e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Familiar with Opera Property Management System (PMS) operations is preferred.
- Previous experiences in Procurement and Inventory System, Fixed Asset Register System and F&B Point of Sales System are preferred.
- Good numerical sense and ability to compile facts and figures.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only