• Receive and handle each guest call in a professional and friendly manner.
• Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
• Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
• Monitor the performance of PABX/Voice Mail/Call Accounting software.
• Respond proactively in any kind of emergency or safety situation.
• Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality Management or other related discipline.
• 1 year of relevant experience is preferred. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
• Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
• Able to manage multiple incoming calls and requests.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese. Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage.
• Shift duties are required.
Candidate will more experience will be considered as Senior Telephone Operator.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.