• Monitor and manage the Procurement system and purchase requisitions for management approval.
• Generate purchase order to suppliers on a daily basis after the purchase requisitions are duly approved.
• Update quotations to Procurement system for both F&B and non-F&B items periodically.
• Sourcing and prepare price comparison for purchase requisitions and tendering.
• Monitor the General Store inventories and perform General Store and F&B Outlet Stock take at each month end.
• Coordinate and liaise with suppliers for the price, stock availability and lead time for the production and delivery of goods.
• Perform proper procurement and good receiving procedures in accordance with established Hotel policies and procedures.
• Work closely with F&B kitchens and other Hotel operating departments to ensure that the purchased goods are received on a timely basis.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned.
• Diploma in Materials / Purchasing Management / Supply Chain / Hotel Management or related discipline is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of procurement experience, preferably in hotel or F&B industry.
• Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive and independent.
• Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Chinese Word Processing.
• Previous experience in Check SCM Procurement System would be an advantage.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Procurement Assistant. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.