• Control and direct the food preparation process and any other related activities.
• Design and construct menus with the kitchen team to ensure the variety and quality of the servings.
• Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food & Beverage revenue.
• Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
• Prepare procurement planning according to the restaurant’s vision and menu plans ahead and ensure consistency in quality of product at all times.
• Arrange for repairs when necessary and remedy any problems or defects.
• Work with the Executive Chef for hiring, managing and training of the kitchen staff and supervise the work of subordinates.
• Foster a climate of cooperation and respect among co-workers so as to build a well-organized and motivated team.
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in a head chef position of a notable caliber venues either in a sizable hospitality group or in a 5-star hotel environment.
• Must have in-depth knowledge and hands on experience in seafood and seafood butchery, skilled European cooking techniques are essential but not limited to garnishing, plating, glazing, presentation and portion.
• 2 years of social media experience and network.
• Deep knowledge and experience in the subjected cuisine and cookery methods.
• High level of attention to detail and with enthusiasm to develop your knowledge and new ideas to the team.
• Possess good leadership and management skills.
• Previous experience in Check SCM Procurement System would be an advantage.
• Native English speaker is a must, fluency in other languages are advantageous.
• Strong sense in business acumen and food & beverage market trends with extensive knowledge of menu development.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.