• Greet all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner
• Perform check in, check out and room change procedures
• Do everything possible to ensure the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression on hotel service
• Set up room decorations according to guests’ request for their special occasions to spend during their stay in the Hotel
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local events and other general product knowledge so as to fully satisfy guest’s inquiries
• Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
• Diploma or above in Hotel Management or equivalent
• One-year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and/or other foreign languages would be an advantage
• Comprehensive knowledge about tourist attractions
• Willing to go the extra mile and has a real passion in hospitality
• Shift duty is required
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.