• Assist the Assistant/Restaurant Manager to RUN the daily operations of the Restaurant
• Ensure first class service and food & beverage offerings to in room guests to maximize outlet profits and guest satisfaction
• Prepare meal period tracking sheet and communicate with kitchen team for the correct production of meals
• Conduct stock takes and equipment inventory with Assistant/Restaurant Manager as required
• Ensure all procedures regarding wastage and transfer are carried out effectively
• Deal with guest’s inquiries and comments professionally
• Diploma holder or above in Hospitality industry or relevant disciplines
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in F&B
• Proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua/ other foreign language would be an advantage
• Conversant with MS Office applications
• People and customer-oriented, be a motivator, self-starter, and team builder
• Displays initiative and creativity, commits to professional values and able to take responsibility for his/her own action
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.