• Define the opportunity: Develop Marketing strategy (12-month) and monthly tactical plan plus timeline for effective implementation of Marketing initiatives, including seasonal activity, festival related activity, promotional events, community engagement and in-store activities and advertising channels.
• Define target audience: Gain customer insights, best practice from guests’ feedbacks and comments, other markets, and local competitors as key input.
Support and develop the offer: Direct report to the Director of Food and Beverage and work with the Executive Chef and outlet management to create and adjust the Marketing offerings, plan food and beverage promotions according to the market need, seasons, local festivals and special events. The offerings should always be aligned with elevating the brand image.
• Build creative content: Manage the content creation with key message and visual for each campaign with the help of the in-house designer/ external agency.
• Connect to the right channels: Create awareness and build restaurants reputation in the local market, particularly through landlord relationships, delivery platforms, social media platforms and all potential marketing collaboration partners.
• Review and analysis: Ensure that all Marketing related activities are in line with the Company Sales and Profits and are within Marketing budget. Help operation to set goals to improve online ratings and develop tactical ways to deliver.
• Support in the analysis of sales platforms and online social media and able propose corrective measures when needed.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners to gain venue market share.
• Keep updated on local and international food trends, competitor offers and market developments, ensuring that we come up with sales, marketing and events offers that are competitive in the marketplaces in which we operate.
• Ensure the Marketing structure is organized in a way that ensures all marketing & PR related activities are met, including appointment and management of external agencies where required.
• Attend key industry events, representing the Food and Beverage Department of One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residence as a voice in the industry.
• Develop and maintain the department’s internal marketing on-brand materials such as Company logos and other external touch points.
• Maintenance of social media channels and customer relationships.
• Minimum 6 years of solid working experience in Marketing/ Communications, ideally from Public Relations agencies or Food & Beverage industry Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
• Effective communicator with strong presentation skills.
• Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills and excellent problem solver.
• Strong Marketing campaign and budget management skills.
• Experience in managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
• Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese/ other foreign language would be an advantage.
• Conversant with MS Office applications.
• People and customer-oriented, be a motivator, self-starter, and team builder.
• Displays initiative and creativity, commits to professional values and able to take responsibility for his/her own action.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.