Reception Supervisor / Receptionist – F&B (5-Day Workweek)
- Answer phone calls, handle reservations and confirm daily bookings of the general public and hotel room guest in accordance with established standards and procedures, including both the restaurant and hotel property.
- Allocate tables evenly and according to guest preferences with the help of the Table Management System and service floor plan to ensure smooth restaurant operation.
- Advise the dining room personnel on customer needs to ensure customers receive fast and quality service from the moment they arrive.
- Ensure the specific requirements of the customers are met.
- Welcome and escort guest to their assigned tables in a professional manner; answer initial questions the customers may have; and introduce the customers to their server.
- Engage with customers to ensure they are satisfied with food and service.
- Respond to complaints and take ownership and help to resolve them or direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist the Restaurant management team in maintaining guest records in the Table Management System and hotel OPERA system when needed.
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area at all times.
- Ensure adequate menus for all meal periods and responsible for menu printing related matters.
- Responsible for attendance at all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Five years’ relevant experience.
- Good people and customer service skills.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin proficiency is an advantage.
- With good understanding of restaurant etiquette.
- Patient and friendly with problem solving skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge and experience in using booking systems.
- Possess retentive memory to remember bookings.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
Candidate will less experience will be considered as Receptionist
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.