- Supervise the daily works of Accounts, Procurement and IT Departments and direct the financial activities of the hotel, safeguard the assets and prepare all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Review hotel daily revenue report.
- Review and prepare monthly consolidated financial reports for Group Companies.
- Review and comment on all purchase requisitions.
- Review all payment applications before final approval by Headquarter’s Finance Department.
- Review all contracts and agreements and provide highlights/comments to Management.
- Fund flow management for Group Companies.
- Preparation of yearly hotel budget.
- Ensure company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheets and fixed asset accounting operation.
- Ensure proper and timely renewal and payment of fee for licenses, permits, regulatory contracts and insurance policies.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent accounting professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA or ASCPA, etc.
- With minimum 5 years’ hotel working experience and familiar with hospitality industry practices.
- Highly responsible and reliable, with exceptional communication skill.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Flex Accounting System and check SCM System.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only